*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Slow growth
  2. Story 5.
  3. A futa begins!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815834-Girls-becoming-futa/cid/1820588-Slow-growth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1815834
girls started growing dicks)))
This choice: Slow growth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Slow growth

    by: tony
Ashley woke up for work the next day and began her day, as she always did, with a shower. While the cool water pulsed against her back, she washed around her stomach and down. That spot on her crotch had been itching all night, and she massaged it vigorously with the washcloth.

The itching came back, but this time she noticed a growth with it. She felt around without the washcloth and found a small mushroom-like shape growing where her vagina usually was. She tried to pull on it, but that sent a warm sensation through her.

Out of the shower, she looked at her figure in the mirror. Beneath her stomach was a small penis. About as big as her thumb. She smirked, thinking it was about the size of her boyfriend. But that was only for a second before her sense reminded her that she was a very pregnant and very female woman, and women weren't known for having a penis. Luckily, she could hide it beneath a skirt until she could get a doctor to look at it.

Unfortunately, a doctor wouldn't be able to see her for at least ten days.

No matter, she thought, as long as she didn't go around playing with it and causing an erection, she shouldn't have any trouble hiding it. Her stomach helped for the most part, but some discreet skirts wouldn't hurt.

Until she saw her penis the next day. Some growth she could have anticipated, but not this. The member the size of her thumb had just about doubled in size. When she put on a pantsuit it looked like she was trying to smuggle a bratwurst. And how sensitive it was! She couldn't take the pantsuit off without it becoming engorged and drawing every sensation away from thought and coherence to satisfying the growing penis under her belly.

The next day it had grown more, forcing her to take a sick day. There was no way she was going to walk into a medical office looking like this. Not even skirts could hide the growth.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tony (UN: faceless1201 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nikitozzer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815834-Girls-becoming-futa/cid/1820588-Slow-growth