*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. next
  2. Grannie
  3. other women
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816551-Expansion-thoughts/cid/1624544-next
by mr.M
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1816551
Spells/hypnosis/expansion on unsuspecting women
This choice: next  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

next

    by: mr.M
She was tightly tucked into a plain white sheet bed, she leaned up and pulled back the covers then swung hers legs of the bed so she was sitting on the side, she sat for a moment feeling un-easy and slightly sore in places and she felt as if she had been at a tough gym session, she stammered up from the bed and stood in a drunk like fashion Grainne notice her legs hurt more when she stood up. She spotted a giant mirror beside the door of the room and she decided she'd go check herself so she weened in her legs and waddled over to it.

Feeling cloudy headed She rubbed her eyes then looked up to the mirror. Grainne stared for a moment not comprehending what was odd but then she frowned and then shrieked! loudly . What she saw was bandages and stitches all over body and her body, "ahhhh!" she cried again frantically checking herself, she went into a panic attack and grabbed the door handle thrusting it open- then suddenly appeared a man in a lab coat on the other side- Grainne stared at him shocked then he said "you're not meant to be up yet" he looked at his clip board flipped a page and said "yep, only stage 3" then he looked deep into her eyes and said a word Grainne's ears couldn't hear and when he said it she feel unconscious.

she later woke up....

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. sitting in an office

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mr.M (UN: ok876 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mr.M has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816551-Expansion-thoughts/cid/1624544-next