*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Heather
  2. Sweaty Feet in the Library
  3. Growing Boredom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816885-Girls-Foot-Club/cid/1247369-Heather
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1816885
A group of girls with a shared fetish for the feet of other girls go hunting for others.
This choice: Heather  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Heather

    by: Dragonfly
Isabella’s eyes darted between the three girls before settling on Heather; sure her feet didn’t have the longest toes but they were thick and wide with nice plump toes, and in the end that’s all Isabella needed, more foot size than the average girl. Isabella watched as Heather’s flip-flops squeezed and clamped around her feet with every move; wearing those small flip-flops around her large feet must’ve been uncomfortable if not painful; maybe this was a good opportunity to offer her a foot massage…or a foot worship.

Isabella strolled around the desks to Heather’s workstation, just as Isabella guessed; she was reading her usual weekly-updated articles. “Hey Heather.” Isabella called out to her. Heather turned around to face Isabella; she was sweating in the face, gritting her teeth and had a pained look on her face. “Oh…hey Isabella…” Heather replied. Isabella looked down at Heather’s feet then back at Heather. “You don’t look so good.” Isabella said. “It’s nothing.” Heather said scrunching her feet in her flip-flops. “It’s just these shoes are killing my feet.” Isabella giggled to herself. “Provided you can even call those shoes; come on I think I can help.” Isabella said taking Heather by the hand and leading her away from her computer. “Wait…my computer!” Heather called out. “Your stories can wait, let’s get to those feet.” Isabella said.

Isabella pulled Heather to an isolated couch and sat with her in it; she pulled Heather’s feet into her lap and moved to pull her flip-flops off. “Wait…don’t take those off!” Heather whispered loudly. “Heather…just calm down; we’re friends aren’t we?” Isabella said. Heather rolled her eyes and sighed deeply. “I guess.” She said. Isabella smiled and placed a hand on the side of Heather’s face. “Then just relax; and let’s take care of those big, beautiful feet of yours.”

As Isabella slipped Heather’s flip-flops off her feet the girl breathed a sigh of relief. “That feels so much better…” She sighed. As Heather was enjoying her newfound foot freedom Isabella further inspected her feet. They were amazing, even more so up close; sweat streamed around her pudgy, unpainted toes and her wrinkly, tanned soles. They even had a heavy, tangy foot odor to go with them. Heather wiggled her toes and scrunched her soles in comfort. “Thanks Isabella.” Heather said. “Those things were killing me.” Heather tried to pull her feet out of Isabella’s lap but she held on to them.

“There’s no rush to leave…” Isabella said. “How about a quick foot massage?” Heather gave Isabella a suspicious look but then shrugged her shoulders. “I guess it couldn’t hurt, go ahead.” Heather said. Isabella could hardly believe what was happening; not only did she have a perfect pair of feet in her hands but the girl they were attached to would let her play with them, but Isabella thought to herself that she had to stay the course: she had to recruit Heather as well.

Isabella started off by rubbing the sweat into Heather’s feet; she then began to massage her feet. She rubbed her soles and worked her way down to her heels and then massaged her way up past her soles and to her toes. Heather moaned and sighed in comfort as Isabella massaged her pained feet; after a few more minutes Isabella let Heather’s feet go and she slumped back onto the couch. “You know…you’re pretty good at this.” Heather said wiggling her toes. “You’re like some kind of foot expert.”

“Yeah…about that…” Isabella said. Heather was pretty grateful for what Isabella did for her feet, but she kept thinking that there was another reason. “I can tell you didn’t do this just to be nice.” Heather said. “So tell me, why’d you really help me?”

What does Isabella do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Invite Heather to the club

*Noteb*
2. Tell her she has a crush on her!

*Noteb*
3. Forget about the club and worship those feet!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragonfly (UN: ghftgfjh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WorgenFreeMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816885-Girls-Foot-Club/cid/1247369-Heather