*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816978-Alvin-and-the-Chipmunks-Diaper-Story/cid/1720458-Pictures-arent-worth-the-thousand-words
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1816978
What if the Chipmunks were in diapers again, you can use the Chipettes if you wish!
This choice: Blackmailed by Alvin...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pictures aren't worth the thousand words...

    by: Unknown
Starring down at the envelope in his small furry paws, young Simon Seville felt a large among of red-hot anger coursing through him, and if he hadn’t been holding the envelope his paws would have been clenched in rage. He couldn’t believe that Alvin would do this too him, blackmailing him for something that he’d found out by complete accident, and sworn to keep secret!

Wait…

Simon frowned in annoyance, what was he thinking? Of course Alvin would do something mean like this, his brother was always pushing him and trying to test how much it took for him to get angry…and normally it didn’t even bother him. Simon was proud of his calm demeanour and desire to not fight with his brother, but this time…this…it was too much.

Simon,

It’s not fair that I have to keep your secret and get nothing in return, wear this and then go experiment in your lab well waiting for me. If you don’t wear it and go to your lab, or go to your lab just not wearing it, I’ll know.

I’ll tell everyone your secret!


With trembling paws Simon put the envelope and note down on his bed, eyes slowly trailing over to the offending object sitting innocently on his blue covers where it’d fallen out earlier. A white folded plastic square sat innocently, and the sight of it only made Simon angrier, and more embarrassed. What was he supposed to do?

Did he give in to his brother and wear it…
Or fight and hope his brother was only bluffing about telling?

But Alvin rarely bluffed when he wanted something…Simon sighed and moved over, reaching out and taking the plastic square into his paws, a loud crinkling seemingly echoing through the entire room. Unfolding it, the young munk stared at the diaper, breathing in and trying to decided what to do.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Genecise1225 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816978-Alvin-and-the-Chipmunks-Diaper-Story/cid/1720458-Pictures-arent-worth-the-thousand-words