*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beware of the Hell of Butler
  2. Suddenly happen
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1817030-Brotherhood-Shrink-in-Anime-Male-TV/cid/1247233-Beware-of-the-Hell-of-Butler
by Fresh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1817030
You and your little brother suck in a TV and shrunk by anime boys.
This choice: Black Butler  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Beware of the Hell of Butler

    by: Fresh
In the middle of the night, your inside of the Ciel's mansion hallway. You walk thought the hallway and see everything is so dark that you can't bearly see. But you also need find your little brother and get the hell out of here. Sudden you hear a steps came from right in fornt of you and the candle of a light. That could be Sebastian Michaels the hell of butler that you watch every episodes. You begun to get scared and take a few steps backwards, but you fell down and gulp in fear.

"W-who're you?!" you shouted.

"Big brother?" familiar voice. That could be your little brother's voice. The person lift the candle a little bit high to see you clearly. It was your little brother. "Thank god. I thought it was that demon butler." you relief. Your little brother jump on you and hug you tight. "I'm glad your alright, big brother!!!" he shout with joy. You suddenly shhh'd him for keep it down and grab the candle from little brother's hand and said...

"Listen Cole, we're in Ciel's Phantomhive mansion." said quietly. "So that's means...we're in Black Bulter." your little brother respond. You noded. "And we need to get out of here, right now!" grab your little brother and about to run. "But...how to get out of this mansion?" You pused for a moment and think. "Um...well.." "Would you like me to help you both? " Oh, yes pleas-" you turn around and saw Sebastian with an smile, but not just a smile...an something joy smile...I guess. You crawl back as you grab your little brother. "My my, aren't you both lost? I thought I smell a rat, but I suggest I found is a two little bug." with disappointing on his face. You hold your little brother so tight to protect. "P-please don't hurt us!! I'm...I'm b-b-begging you!" you cried. Sebastian giggle and said. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you and your dear little brother." His eyes are glowing, his pupil into a black diamond. "Oh no, not that!!" you thought with fear. Your little brother close his eyes and hold you tight. "Make it stop, big brother!!" your little brother cried. You also hold him tight and never let go again. Just like you and your little brother suck in by the TV. You stare at him it's like....it's like he's huge. In fact, you look around inside the hallway and everything is growing. But you both are shrinking. You close your eyes and pretend it just a nightmare. Sebastian come closer to you both. "You two are perfect...for tiny slave..."

In the morning, you begun to wake up quickly and begun to sweat. You huffing and sweating. You check yourself to make sure that your okay. "What a nightmare." with an heavily sigh and wipe off the sweat of yours. "Oh, my little pet is awake." You frozen in shock and look up. "Oh-no...it's you..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ciel Phantomhive

*Noteb*
2. Sebastian Michaelis

*Noteb*
3. Finnian

*Noteb*
4. Earl Alois Trancy

*Noteb*
5. More characters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fresh (UN: millhoud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fresh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1817030-Brotherhood-Shrink-in-Anime-Male-TV/cid/1247233-Beware-of-the-Hell-of-Butler