*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rosie slips down to the floor.
  2. Rosie
  3. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1817788-Shrunk-by-Goth-chicks/cid/1206692-Rosie-slips-down-to-the-floor
by Alina
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1817788
You get shrunk by goth chicks at a party
This choice: Rosie slips down to the floor and races for Lilith and Alina for help.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rosie slips down to the floor.

    by: Chibichan
Her friends obviously wouldn't hurt her. Sure they may joke around with her but otherwise Rosie didn't think she had anything to fear. Though she was wondering who had made her shrink. Lilith and Alina might joke around with her a bit but that was all. Sarah could just assume Rosie was a bug and squish her on sight if she wasn't in on this shrinking joke.

Rosie thought it was all safe. She'd run over to her friends, they'd have a good laugh cause they were only pretending to not pay attention as she shrunk, and they'd help her. Of course they would! That's what friends do.

So she slipped down off the chair, just in time as she became too small to properly climb back up on it without some serious effort, and began making her way across the wide open floor. In the distance she saw the huge sandals of the two goth sisters. It was intimidating as she approached them, their legs stretching up so high into the air above her.

She slowed down as she approached. It dawned on her that the giant girls above her may not know she was there. One wrong step and she'd be mushed under those rubbery sandal soles. Just another smear on the floor along with dip and snack food crumbs that had been dropped.

That's when Rosie froze and watched Alina pivot her giant sandal up on her heel. Her mighty toes bent upward and rose into the air, consealing her beautiful black nail polish. She stopped admiring when suddenly the huge foot slammed down on a chip which crumbled and was crushed to pieces with just that one step. There wasn't even any pressure behind it and Alina was happily wiggling her toes along to the music and leaning on her other foot. It had just crunched. Just like Rosie would if she was unfortunate enough to wander under there.

Taking a deep breath she continued forward. It seemed safe to climb up on one of the sisters sandals and stay there. After all, she couldn't end up under those sandals then. "Just under their feet," was Rosie's continued conclusion of that decision. She imagined sliding down under the soft skin of one of the giant girls and being smushed into the grimy rubbery insole of their sandal. Shaking her head she still continued on. It wasn't safe down here either and she had to do something!

Time was running out. Sarah would be at the door soon and odds are one of the sisters would go to greet or help her. Running forward Rosie decided to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chibichan (UN: chibichan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alina has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1817788-Shrunk-by-Goth-chicks/cid/1206692-Rosie-slips-down-to-the-floor