*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Weight gain
  2. Talho wish to be Attractive
  3. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818052-Eureka-7-Expansion/cid/1989864-Weight-gain
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1818052
The girls of Eureka 7 expand in diferent ways.
This choice: Weight gain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Weight gain

    by: darkrai
         Talho grinned as she looked into her bathroom mirror. She glanced over her shoulder and stolen as glance at Holland and their 4 month of daughter sleeping. It had been a year since the final battle with Dewey and his forces. Talho looked back into the mirror as she surveyed the damage the pregnancy had done.

         She grinned as she cupped her huge milk laden boobs. 'Who knew the baby weight would good to all the right places. My boobs are huge.' She turned around and grabbed a handful of ass. "My ass and hips are wider, even my thighs are thicker.' She grinned as she turn around a stared at the small bugle of fat now replacing her abs.

"I guess this isn't to bad." She said as she prodded her new belly. "In fact, it is kinda cute, in a way."

"I couldn't agree more." She jumped as Holland's voice startled her.

"Don't sneak up on me like that." She whispered harshly as she made sure the baby was still asleep.

"I didn't sneak up on you, you were to busy checking yourself out in the mirror." He muttered lightly as he walked up to her. Talho frowned as Holland caught her.

"Whatever." She mumbled as she went back to the mirror. "So what do you think about the post pregnant me?" She asked with a glare.

"I think you look great, babe." He said as he wrapped his arms around her. She looked down as she grabbed his hands and moved them to her belly.

"Ever this?" She asked softly.

"Yes, that too."

"You are just saying that." She muttered.

"No, I really mean it." He said gently as he gave her pudge a little squeeze. "It gives out a very motherly look and it looks good on you." She smiled lightly but she still had her doubts. Suddenly she felt something hard pressing into the small of her back.

"I don't know if I believe you." She said as looked up at him. "What about when the glow stops or if I get even bigger. Can you imagine me even bigger, Holland, and not just my boobs."

         Holland closed his eyes and imagined what Talho asked him to imagine. Talho stared up at his face in his confusion as he stays like that for a while. After a few minutes Holland opens his eyes and looks her in the eyes.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Holland wants her bigger(Force feeding)

*Noteb*
2. Talho decides she likes the look(Overeating)

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darkrai (UN: templir at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bellyinflater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818052-Eureka-7-Expansion/cid/1989864-Weight-gain