*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other
  2. Weight gain
  3. Talho wish to be Attractive
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818052-Eureka-7-Expansion/cid/3415197-Other
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1818052
The girls of Eureka 7 expand in diferent ways.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Other

    by: NVR
"I.. think you're fine like this" Holland said after a pause and a very out of character tone as Talho just slightly inclined her head in confusion, trying to understand what just happened. Her first thought was that Holland pictured her as a bigger girl and absolutely hated it, which made her feel a bit insecure about her looks if her husband wasn't as approving of them as before, but what happened next took her by surprise

"Just fine? I guess I should focus on losing all this fat then" Talho said with a slight disappointment, she really thought most of her assets were improved.

"What? But you look so amazing, it's just that.. nevermind" Holland said before making an excuse to check on their daughter leaving Talho completely puzzled. She knew her husband and could tell his praise was completely honest, so what was the problem?

Talho looked again at the mirror and smiled knowing that Holland still loved her looks, but she couldn't shake a thought that invaded her: The thought that Holland would actually love to see her get bigger overall, but for some reason he wasn't willing to confess to her. And with the thought came her own curiosity, she imagined herself getting bigger and instead of being repulsed at becoming a blob she got a similar kind of thrill to what she just experienced after checking herself on the mirror, her ass and hips getting wider and wider, her thighs and arms getting thicker and her whole body becoming more attractive with the extra softness and pudginess.

Talho had to admit to herself she at the very least was curious about it, curious enough to try and thanks to her suspicions about Holland, even motivated to do it. But how should she proceed with it? She knew that in order to get bigger she would have to start eating more but a part of her wanted to keep this from her husband and surprise him with the change, it was such a sexy scenario to appear before him even bigger in all the right places and get him to admit the desires he tried to keep hidden for her... Is eating the only way to achieve this? Isn't there a faster way?

What happens next?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NVR (UN: novar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bellyinflater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1818052-Eureka-7-Expansion/cid/3415197-Other