*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dorm party
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1819390-A-Giant-Invasion/cid/1211317-Dorm-party
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1819390
A group of college kids enter a portal that makes them giants of another world.
Chapter #1

Dorm party

    by: Phantom
Jayson, Angela, Sean, Jane, and Rachael are hanging out in Angela's dorm. They're all sitting in a circle and Angela brings out a book.

"Hey guys, check it out!" said Angela.
"What's that?" asked Jane.
"It's a book that my grandfather gave me, he said it has special effects."
"Come on now, really? You called us over so you could read a book to us?" said Sean.
"What kind of special effects?" asked Jayson.
"It says that this book has the power to make you a supreme being in another world." said Angela.
"That sounds pretty awesome, I guess. So we could become gods of another world?" asked Rachael.
"I think so."
"Wait, can only one person use this or can more than one use this?" asked Jayson.
"It says anyone oh wait, it says any person or persons, so we all can enter," said Angela.
"So how does it work, babe?" asked Jayson.
"In order for it to work, it says that all people must be in natural form and nothing must atired. Then one or everyone must say, 'Entrance Portal Open Sesame,"
"Woah, so we all have to get naked to use this?" asked Rachael.
"I think so," said Angela.
"Yeah! Let's go!" said Sean.
"Really? We all have to get naked for this to work?" asked Jane
"Yes, unfortunately," said Angela.
"Alright everyone, take 'em off!" said Jayson.

Everyone starts stripping their clothes. As they were stripping, Jayson couldn't help, but stare at Angela as she was half naked in her pink bra and pink thong. She then unhooked her bra and took it off. She then pulled down her thong and flung it at Jayson. She then laughed at Jayson because she noticed his erection. Everyone was naked now and all them were standing in a circle holding hands.

"Okay everyone say the ritual with me," said Angela.
"ENTRANCE PORTAL OPEN SESAME!" everyone exclaimed.

Suddenly, a bright green swirl emerges in front of them. They are all amazed at the mystic portal.

"So what now?" asked Sean.
"We go in," said Angela.
"Naked?" asked Jane.
"Yes," said Angela.

Jayson, Angela, Sean, Jane, and Rachael walk in the portal. After they walk in the portal disappears. In the other world, a giant green swirl appears over a forrest. Jayson appears first and then the rest of the group appears behind them. They look around and discover that they're in a forrest, but the trees are about 15 inches tall.

"Where are we?" asked Jane.
"I don't know, but everything seems...." said Jayson.
"Small," Angela interrupted.
"Wow Ange, you weren't kidding when you said we'd be the supreme beings," said Sean.
"Yeah, we're like giants. Infact, I think we are giants!" exclaimed Rachael.
"Um everyone, haven't you forgotten something? We're still naked!" said Jane.
"Everyone, calm down! Let's just walk around a bit and figure where we are and what we are," said Jayson.
"Uh, we know what we are, Jayson. We're naked giants and we're in a tiny world where people are about an inch tall," Sean said sarcastically.
"Relax, guys. This could be fun," said Angela as she holds Jayson's hand.

The naked giants walked the tiny forrest together. As they were walking, they were unknowingly crushing trees. They reach the end of the forrest and they find a small medieval-like village of tiny inhabitants. As they approach the village, the tiny people start panicking and running from their homes. Do they giants try to seek help to find out where they are from the tiny people or do they just let them run away and camp in the abandoned village?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ask the tiny people.

2. Make camp in the tiny village

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Phantom (UN: phantom8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Phantom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1819390-A-Giant-Invasion/cid/1211317-Dorm-party