*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. teen boy
  2. in the begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1819483-Werewolf-love-story/cid/1240218-teen-boy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1819483
many people have furry love stories and anime love stories but not a werewolf love story
This choice: teen boy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

teen boy

    by: rennat45
You were just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit, you took a midnight train heading anywhere. That is when you met Sara. she was quiet and shy, but her radiating beauty caught your eye. you slowly sneaked closer to her hoping she would notice you. she did and she asked what you were doing. you said "I ran away from home to find true love". she said that must have been a tough decision and you said it was. she took pity on you and asked "would you like to travel with me?" you jumped at that opportunity and said yes. she said my name is Sara, whats your name? you said I'm (your name here). you traveled for a few months together now but she always seemed to disappear at the night of the full moon. you decided against your better judgment to follow her. you saw her run into a small forest and you followed her but you quickly lost sight of her. you searched for a few hours before giving up. as you started to walk back you heard an deep menacing growl. you turned to see a large muzzle in front of your face fangs barred. you didn't stop to see what it was attached to you just ran but you were not fast enough. soon you were tackled to the ground. The beast looked you in the eyes before...

You have the following choices:

1. it killed you

2. it licked you affenctionaly

3. it bit you

4. it spoke to you!!!!

*Noteb*
5. it ran away, but from what???

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rennat45 (UN: rennat45 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rennat45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1819483-Werewolf-love-story/cid/1240218-teen-boy