*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1819483-Werewolf-love-story/cid/1261064-To-get-away-from-responsabillity
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1819483
many people have furry love stories and anime love stories but not a werewolf love story
This choice: To get away from responsabillity.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

To get away from responsabillity.

    by: rennat45
Responsibility what responsibility? you asked confused. Well I was supposed to marry the alpha males son this winter but i did not truly love him. He only saw me as a prize to be won so i ran away. go on you said as Sara continued to weave her tale of woe and impure love. i just wanted to be free to chose my own mate... then i spotted you. What!?!?! you said in shock. that's right you seemed so kind and lonely I just wanted to meet you. I want you to be My mate. Please. she said please be my mate so i wont have to marry the alpha males son. you couldent let her down but this was all to fast for you. you finally said...

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

*Noteb*
2. No

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rennat45 (UN: rennat45 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rennat45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1819483-Werewolf-love-story/cid/1261064-To-get-away-from-responsabillity