*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tough Luck
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1820624-Tough-Muscle/cid/1214774-Tough-Luck
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1820624
A homeless teen is brought in by professional bodybuilder! What will happen?
Chapter #1

Tough Luck

    by: Thoughtful Writer
The freezing wind blew against Ryder's cuts and bruises. Despite the winter weather, the 16-year-old raccoon walk slowly on the city's streets. He didn't mind the cold. It was a lot better than the horrible atmosphere back home. Ryder's mother died when he was 13. Shortly after that, his dad became a major drunk and would beat him up at least 3 times a week. Ryder ran away from home having enough of his dad's abuse. His problems only got worse when he started living on the streets. Gang members and other street kids would beat him up until he was at the brink of consciousness just for the amusement. Tonight, they were bored again.

Ryder grew tired when he reached the city gym. There was a bench near the front entrance. It was not much but Ryder thought that it would be better than sleeping in a garbage dumpster again. He lied down on the bench and drifted off to sleep with a warm draft coming from the gym.

"Are you ok?" Ryder was awakened by a black figure. After the sleepiness in his eyes cleared up, the black figure turned out to be a massive panther. He was at least 6 feet tall with a ton of muscle on him. Ryder was almost intimidated by him but after a night he had, he didn't really care. "Mind your own business." Said Ryder turning to his side. "Do you have a place to stay?" Asked the panther.
"I said mind your own business!"
"Do you have a place to stay?"
"No! Okay? I don't! Just leave me alone."

The panther took a deep breath to release his frustration. "Look," he said, "I am more than willing to give you a place to stay. It's going to be freezing tonight. You'll probably freeze to death if you stay here. Do you value your life at all?" Ryder wanted this guy to leave him alone but for some reason, he couldn't ignore what he was saying to him. He gave in. "Fine," he said, "but you better not pull anything!" Ryder got off the bench and went the same direction as the panther. "I'm Damon by the way." Said the panther. "Ryder." Damon took off the jacket he was wearing and put it over Ryder. It was like a blanket to him. "Let's hurry and get out of this weather." Damon said.

You have the following choices:

1. Go to Damon's home

*Noteb*
2. Get something to eat

*Noteb*
3. Encounter thugs

*Noteb*
4. Start training right away

*Noteb*
5. Crash for the night

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thoughtful Writer (UN: nyx2857 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thoughtful Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1820624-Tough-Muscle/cid/1214774-Tough-Luck