*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823095-Diaper-Stories/cid/1227658-Average4-5
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · None · #1823095
Come here to write about everything that includes Diapers!
This choice: Average(4-5)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Average(4-5)

    by: Xenarus
You parked your car in the parking lot. You got out and shivered at the Mid-December cold wind. Thankfully you had a fluffy jacket on. You rush inside, greeting a few people, and clock in. You then head off to the Infant Room. You pass through the door and greet Cherie, your friend that works in the Older Infants room. You rush into the Younger Infant room, drop your backpack on the table and get ready for the day. By now its 7:30 AM and the kids will be coming in at 8:00 AM. So now you just have to sit and wait for your ____ to come.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Co-Worker

*Noteb*
2. Assitant

*Noteb*
3. Boss of the Room(Worker in Charge of the room)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Xenarus (UN: xenarus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Xenarus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823095-Diaper-Stories/cid/1227658-Average4-5