*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Poop
  2. Giant Baby in Diapers
  3. An author's free-for-all.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823095-Diaper-Stories/cid/1292289-Poop
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · None · #1823095
Come here to write about everything that includes Diapers!
This choice: Poop  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Poop

    by: Unknown
You are now inside you giant baby brothers huge diaper when you start getting wet somehow you realize that he is peeing, then you look up at his butt and see the largest poop you have ever seen coming out of him. It falls and you pass out from the smell. When you come to Adam has you in front of him and he says “James I need you to change my diaper”. You say ok. Adam gets up to get a fresh diaper, then comes back. You untape the right side of his diaper then run over to untape the left side. Adam then picks you up and puts you on his stomach. You grab the top of the diaper and push it down revealing the inside of the diaper. Adam then removes it from under him, and inserts the fresh one and pulls it to his stomach. You then tape both sides up. Adam says good “little” bro, now I want you to…

You have the following choices:

1. Put on a diaper

2. Soil Yourself

*Noteb*
3. Play with sis and I

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Xenarus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823095-Diaper-Stories/cid/1292289-Poop