*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go all the way
  2. Soil Yourself
  3. Poop
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823095-Diaper-Stories/cid/1292293-Go-all-the-way
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · None · #1823095
Come here to write about everything that includes Diapers!
This choice: Go all the way  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Go all the way

    by: Unknown
You don’t want to be back in one of your sibling’s giant diapers again, so you decide to give in to Adam’s demand and soil yourself. You first begin to push out the massive poop that has been inside you for about a day, but too bad for you it comes out as diarrhea which is now dripping down the back of your jeans. Finally you let the water works flow and soak the front of you jeans. Seeing this Adam claps his hands and says “good job bro, if you keep doing that every time you have to go you will be just like me”. You look at him and ask what am I supposed to do with this mess? He replies just stay that way until you grow back little bro.

You have the following choices:

1. You start growing

2. You start shrinking

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Xenarus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823095-Diaper-Stories/cid/1292293-Go-all-the-way