*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A 4 year old
  2. size of a 5 year old
  3. Shrink yourself
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823095-Diaper-Stories/cid/1342229-A-4-year-old
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · None · #1823095
Come here to write about everything that includes Diapers!
This choice: A 4 year old  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

A 4 year old

    by: Filipino4-ever
You notice 4 year old girl walking over to you, wearing a pullup under her skirt. When she looks at you she asks "What happened to your pullup, the teachers say if you aren't wearing a puilluup, then you belong in diapers, ollow me." She brings you to a changing table, where, trying to blend in, you grab a pullup. You ask her to turn around while to pull it on. using the shrink gun, you shrink your clothes, pulling those on. Then, the girl, who ou recognize as Emily Collins, who you babysat for, asks you to play (your a girl) which, trying to blend in you agree. Pulling out Barbie dolls, you both begin to play. As you play......

You have the following choices:

1. Emily uses her pullup

*Noteb*
2. You use yoour pullup

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Filipino4-ever (UN: diokno44 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Xenarus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823095-Diaper-Stories/cid/1342229-A-4-year-old