*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. vomited my last meal.
  2. The 'baby' disease.
  3. More Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823095-Diaper-Stories/cid/1535310-vomited-my-last-meal
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · None · #1823095
Come here to write about everything that includes Diapers!
This choice: vomited my last meal.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

vomited my last meal.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
My eyes widened like saucers, hearing that and I began to cry before I felt a sudden lurch in my stomach and violently vomited onto the carpeted floor. It burned to the point of forcing tears but what I saw in the vomit sent an icy chill of horror down my spine. I saw all of my teeth, they had somehow come loose and flew out of my mouth when I threw up!

"Da-Da!" terrified, I stuttered. "My teat, my- my teat!"

"It's progressing faster than the doctors said it would." stunned, dad said. "This is dangerous."

"Why is that dangerous, dad?" desperate, Lyssa asked. "Dad, please!"

"His body could go into shock." gently picking me up, dad replied. "We have to keep him calm." he then turned to me. "Easy now, Mark." cooing, he said. "They will grow back, you will get everything back, I promise you."

"I scared." crying, I said. "Hard to tak."

"Your tongue is going numb." calmly, dad explained. "The sudden loss of all your teeth does not help. We'll find other ways for you to communicate, okay?"

Reluctantly, I nodded but gave a startled yell as dad pushed a pacifier into my mouth. "Keep it in there." firmly, he said. "It will help calm you." sighing, he added, "Don't make me tie it into place, just trust me and suck on it."

Sighing, I did as I was told as dad then handed me to mom who looked into my eyes with a warm smile. "Please believe me that we are doing all this to help you." softly, she said. "Dad and I have set up a nursery in the spare bedroom for you until this passes." she then pointed to your closed bedroom door. "When that time comes, your real bedroom will be waiting for you."

With that, mom carried you into the spare bedroom where you found it indeed set up as a nursery set up for a baby...



You have the following choices:

1. boy

2. girl

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Xenarus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823095-Diaper-Stories/cid/1535310-vomited-my-last-meal