*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823239-Shrinking-Adventures/cid/1218825-Your-sisters-bedroom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1823239
Kids shrinking in different themes
This choice: go to thr girls room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your sisters bedroom?

    by: Unknown
You hear the laughter of over two dozen six-year-old girls in your sister's bedroom, and then it hits you. You could experiment with the shrinking device on them by willingly shrinking all of them. Both of your sisters seemed to enjoy themselves when you shrank them down the last two times by themselves, although you never did anything sexual to them ether. You only shrank them down for less than a minute the first two times, because you were afraid of your mom catching you, which left no time to study and enjoy them in more detail. You grab the shrinking device from your bedroom, and walk into your twin sister's bedroom, where the girls are all playing. You then smile and ask them, 'Ok, who wants to become a living doll?' All of the girls raise their hands and smile. Apparently, Judy and Amy told their friends about your device. As they all grin at you, you activate the device and they all quickly shrink out of their clothes and become an inch or two tall. You watch as the twenty girls slowly crawl out of their clothes, completely naked. You'

You have the following choices:

1. Collect them all?

2. They run from you, playfully?

3. Something else happens?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Pandare has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823239-Shrinking-Adventures/cid/1218825-Your-sisters-bedroom