*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Magician
  2. Choose Your Destiny
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823239-Shrinking-Adventures/cid/1231700-The-Magician
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1823239
Kids shrinking in different themes
This choice: the magician  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Magician

    by: Unknown
During a large Halloween festival, we see a creepy black tent out by itself in the children’s part of the festival that is drawing in a good size crowed. There is a sign outside of the tent that reads, “Come see the world renowned Magician the Great Marvin, perform act the kids will love.” A dozen or more kids are now crowed into the tent, and they sit down waiting to watch the show. The kids are mostly between the ages of 6 to 9 years old, and the vast majority of the crowed is made up of girls, with a few boys in the crowed, very few. As the kids wait, they see the stage starting too lit up and an older man in his early 50 is walking out. The man is dressed in black, wears a black cap, has a black top hat on, and carries a long wand with him. The man is balding, but has a thick salt and pepper beard on his face. He stands 5’10, and with a lean, muscular body. As he talks to the crowd of children in broken English, he sees there are no adults in the audience at all, just a handful of older kids between 10 or 12 years old who are all that is supervising their little siblings. The adults are somewhere else having a good time. As the show, starts the Great Marvin is now joined on stage by his two very lovely assistants, two teens 14-year-old Adam, and 13-year-old Amber. While the show continues, something happens...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Pandare has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823239-Shrinking-Adventures/cid/1231700-The-Magician