*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823995-Weight-Trouble/cid/1234438-Ryan-tries-to-exercise-the-weight-off
by tyrak
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1823995
Ryan resolves to get strong for Senior year, but a misreading causes trouble...
This choice: Ryan tries to exercise the weight off  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ryan tries to exercise the weight off

    by: Inthecourt
"You see Ryan," said his doctor, trying to find the words to describe the situation to him, "This isn't your regular protein powder or anything of the like."

"Mhhm,"

"This powder is used primarily to help severely underweight girls gain weight," he paused, showing him the powder, "Its packed full of estrogen, appetite stimulants, and some products which theoretically can slow down your metabolism."

The doctor stopped once more, waiting for Ryan to connect the dots himself- however he still didn't seem to get it,

"And even if you had only taken small amounts of this, changes would be visible. But the fact that you've taken such large quantities for almost a month explains your- er... physical changes."

As Ryan had previously noted, he had gained a fair bit of weight- a lot of it in his butt, hips and thighs- which was explained by the estrogen. As the doctor had pointed out, he was also seemingly developing a pair of breasts that were small now, but wouldn't be for long.

"There's an excess of the formula in your system," the doctor continued, "So unfortunately, changes will continue to manifest themselves-"

"But what if I work out- could I lose the weight?"

"Well," the doctor though for a second, "It would be hard- you'd have to limit your caloric intake and work out hard, but yes- hypothetically speaking- you should be able to lose the weight. I remind you, with your metabolism, which is now shot and your increased appetite, it will be very hard, but don't give up."

"Thanks Doc..." said Ryan, shocked at the predicament he had put himself in. He had hoped to return to school bigger- but not like this!

You have the following choices:

1. Ryan attempts to lose some weight

*Noteb*
2. Ryan joins a gym

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Inthecourt (UN: inthecourt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tyrak has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1823995-Weight-Trouble/cid/1234438-Ryan-tries-to-exercise-the-weight-off