*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824129-Perfect-Ass/cid/1429663-stuck-in-an-elevator
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1824129
All the women around you know how much you want their ass and they are willing to give
This choice: You try to head to Misato's office, but several office ladies try to tempt you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

stuck in an elevator

    by: Former182
As you were in the elevator, several office ladies got in and out.

More then a few 'accidently' dropped something, and they bent over to reach their dropped stuff, flashing their hot behinds at you.

You got nervous when your girlfriend's friends got onto the elevator. They were wearing business suits that had a short skirt.

Stephanie, Felisha, Maddie, and Haley all had nice behinds. Gina liked sharing you with them. You just wished that they weren't so into dominating you with their behinds. In an enclosed space, you feared they might succede at turning your love for women's asses into an enslavement.

---

In Misato's office...

"Our secret cameras in the elevators are working great." Ritsuko said, as she and Misato were watching you and the girls.

"And the first test for Daren begins. Can he resist their behinds? Or will he fondle them?" Misato asked.

"They might simply pin him to the wall with their derrieres." Ritsuko answered.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824129-Perfect-Ass/cid/1429663-stuck-in-an-elevator