*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824129-Perfect-Ass/cid/2595135-That-was-unexpected
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1824129
All the women around you know how much you want their ass and they are willing to give
This choice: You just got to the office building when Ritsuko greets you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

That was unexpected

    by: Former182
Just as you pulled in, a blonde Japanese woman in a labcoat waved for you to come to her.

After you left your car, you asked," I'm James Bellows. IS there a problem?"

"I'm Dr. Ritsuko Akagi. In fact, I have good news for you," The Blonde woman said. "Come with me to your office."

"Office? It's my first day and I'm pretty sure I'm an office drone for the company," You said as you followed Ritsuko inside and into an elevator.

"Well, we've checked your public file and government files and we've come ato a decision," Ritsuko answered. "You've been promoted to CEO."

Your jaw dropped, "What? Did I hear you right?"

"You're the CEO. Don't worry, Misato's still around and will help you with various tasks until you're ready to do them. That's assuming you want to and not use your new position to play with all the women's butts you can handle," Ritsuko purred as she faced away from you and took off her labcoat, revealing her nicely shaped rear. The only clothes under her labcoat was a bra and a thong. "Ready to do an inspection?"

"Yes, ma'am!" You said as you quickly got on your knees and motorboated that asian booty.

"Mmmm! That feels so good!" Ritsuko cooed.

As soon as the elevator stopped and the doors opened, a female voice called out, "Ahhem! This is an elevator, not a love nest."

The voice belonged to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Misato Katsurugi

*Noteb*
2. A janitor, who has her eyes set on using her booty to get some perks

*Noteb*
3. someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824129-Perfect-Ass/cid/2595135-That-was-unexpected