*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824736-What-To-Do---A-Scientific-Fantasy/cid/2214051-The-bigger-the-better
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1824736
I give you the starting rules, and you make the story, based on how you think you'd react.
This choice: Story 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The bigger the better.

    by: EveryoneKtoA
You were always interested in girls with bigger assets, also you got a bio-engineering degree to help you to fulfill your dreams instead of a surgeon degree... why? because you were not fond of implants anyways, you preffered the natural feel against the silicone feel.

Secretely, you were designing a kind of bacteria that will make mamaries to get bigger, nipples puffier and tissue adapted, but it was just today that you could get the funds and help to create this living bacteria a reality. This bacteria was engineer-crafted to live and contagion in any kind of liquid, be either water, urine or even blood.

A few test subjects were donated from a women's prison. These subjects were infected with the bacteria and soon their breasts swole potentially, however there was a side effect...

You have the following choices:

1. foot expansion too

*Noteb*
2. reader's choice

*Noteb*
3. giantess

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EveryoneKtoA (UN: dekarserverbot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nash Contra has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824736-What-To-Do---A-Scientific-Fantasy/cid/2214051-The-bigger-the-better