*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824750-The-Latex-Puddles/cid/2646055-No
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1824750
You were walking at night until you stumble across some puddles of liquid latex.
This choice: No.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

No.

    by: OblaanBo
You lift your wings and try to fly off, but the latex that the dragon is made of sticks to you a bit, delaying your liftoff by a fraction of a second. This delay is just enough for the dragon's tongue to grab onto you.

The tongue seems to have a liquid on it that feels similar to saliva. The dragon's tongue wraps around the lower part of your body and drags it into his mouth. Only your head and upper body are sticking out of it.

You struggle but you are unable to escape. You feel the dragon lick your body, coating it in that strange saliva like substance. After getting completely coated by the liquid, even your head, you feel something enter your cloaca. It is the tip of the dragon's tongue. You thrash around, trying to resist, but the dragon's grip on you tightens. You start to feel the same pleasure that you felt when you first transformed, you start to pant and try to get more of the tongue inside of your vent. The dragon obliges and you rock your head back in bliss.

After a while of this, you look down and see your upper chest start to turn black, just like the dragon. You were unable to see your tail and wings but if you were able to, you would've seen them turn black with neon green undersides. It doesn't take long for your color change to be complete, finishing with your eyes and the inside of your beak turning a brilliant neon green color. If you were able to see your insides, you would've seen them turn neon green as well. Your new color reflects the dragon's color scheme. The changes come to a close when the dragon bites down on you with one tooth penetrating you dead center in the middle of your chest. You scream out in pain but as soon as the pain had come, it was gone. In place of your puncture wound, was a profile of a dragon's head, glowing neon green. This marked you as the dragon's property.

You are exhausted after the whole ordeal and the dragon seems to know that as it tilts it's head back, opening it's mouth to let you slide down it's tongue into the glowing green abyss that is it's throat.

You slide down it's throat with ease due to all of the saliva like liquid on you. You come to a stop in the dragon's crop. It is pretty roomy for a creature of your size. You can easily move around in it, even stretch your wings without touching the sides. But you can hardly think about moving. You are so exhausted. The walls around you pulsate and glow with a dim green light. You hear soft noises around you, you link those to the dragon's body. It sounds like a normal body would sound, not like you had ever been in one, but what you would imagine a normal flesh and blood body would sound like. The latex the walls of the crop are made of is incredibly soft. All of these minor details combine to make what is possibly the most comfortable sleeping situation you've ever been in. Your eyes start to close as you drift off to sleep, your exhaustion finally getting to you.

The dragon smiles, knowing that your transformation was successful. It will have a lot of fun with you in the future. The question is, what will it do with you anyways?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You will be it's slave.

*Noteb*
2. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OblaanBo (UN: oblaanbo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cooling999 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1824750-The-Latex-Puddles/cid/2646055-No