*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825476-The-Transformations-of-Zack--Cody/cid/G4Y5YVSFK-Other-TF-superhero-wishing-hero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1825476
Zack & Cody experience many changes: They shrink, grow, muscle up, and become superheroes!
This choice: Other TF: superhero, wishing hero  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Other TF: superhero, wishing hero

    by: scriptboy
When an elderly couple walked through the front door of the posh Tipton Hotel, nobody saw where Esteban, the hotel's bellhop was. When Mr. Moseby called him on his cell phone, Esteban replied that he was already helping a large group of guests check in on the fourth floor.

Since Zack and Cody were just watching TV in the lobby of the hotel, with nothing else to do, they sprung into action when they heard Mr. Moseby complaining about not having enough bellhops to help the guests.

Zack and Cody got off the couch and offered to help the elderly couple, who were already in their eighties, and they carried their luggage up to their room, even though they struggled a bit since the suitcases were very big and heavy.

Once they made it to the room, the old man gave each of the twins a small flask containing a blue colored liquid. He promised the boys that this liquid was their reward for helping them out, and that this liquid would make the boys big, strong and powerful.

As the twins walk back to the lobby, they read the text on the flasks. What does it say, and who is the first to drink the liquid? What happens to the one who drinks it?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825476-The-Transformations-of-Zack--Cody/cid/G4Y5YVSFK-Other-TF-superhero-wishing-hero