*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825476-The-Transformations-of-Zack--Cody/cid/SF2T9QCHQ-Other-TF-body-swap-gender-change-AR-AP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1825476
Zack & Cody experience many changes: They shrink, grow, muscle up, and become superheroes!
This choice: Other TF: body swap, gender change, AR, AP  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Other TF: body swap, gender change, AR, AP

    by: scriptboy
While Zack and Cody were sitting on the large couch in the expansive lobby of the newly renovated and posh Tipton Hotel, they saw Mr. Moseby walking towards them with an angry look on his face.

"Oh uh... Here comes the Meanager!" Zack groaned.

"Do not put your feet on the couch! I just had the couches cleaned!" Mr. Moseby said.

The boys then let the feet touch the floor.

"Do not walk around with your dirty shoes on the carpet! It just got shampooed the other day!" Mr. Moseby growled.

The boys took their shoes off as they enjoyed popcorn and sodas while they were watching TV.

"No eating or drinking in the lobby!" Mr. Moseby warned them. "I don't want to clean up your messes!"

"Urghhhh... I'm sick of this! Don't do THIS. Don't do THAT. I wish I were older. I'm sick of being told what to do all the time!" Cody groaned.

"What are you complaining about? You're the neat freak here! I'm always getting in trouble here. I wish I were YOU!" Zack sighed.

Then the boys noticed a cute, teenage girl who walked in through the front door. Mr. Moseby smiled and greeted her right away.

"Ever noticed how he's much nicer to girls than to US?" Cody grumbled. "Sometimes, I wish I were a girl!"

The boys just sat there, talking to one another when one older man walked up to them. The man had overheard their conversation, and he made the boys an offer. Who was the man, and what did he offer the twins?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825476-The-Transformations-of-Zack--Cody/cid/SF2T9QCHQ-Other-TF-body-swap-gender-change-AR-AP