*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825476-The-Transformations-of-Zack--Cody/cid/CPPLJL59G-Shrinking-TF-something-shrinks-the-twins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1825476
Zack & Cody experience many changes: They shrink, grow, muscle up, and become superheroes!
This choice: Shrinking TF: something shrinks the twins  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrinking TF: something shrinks the twins

    by: scriptboy
Zack and Cody are sitting on the large couch in the far side of the expansive, newly renovated lobby of the posh Tipton hotel, watching ESPN sports on the huge, 86-inch flat screen TV, which is bolted on the wall.

The boys are watching a soccer match while they spot a large group of men walking in, making a line for the front desk. All these men are wearing white lab coats and they are all walking around with large, grey, metal suitcases.

They boys overheard the Mr. Moseby talking to one of the men, who was explaining that the group was in town for a scientific conference at the convention center down the street. They were carrying various scientific instruments, and they wanted to do some tests before the conference started in a few days.

As the boys were sitting on the couch, drinking milkshakes and eating popcorn, one of the scientists walked up to them.

Who was the man, and what did he offer the boys?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825476-The-Transformations-of-Zack--Cody/cid/CPPLJL59G-Shrinking-TF-something-shrinks-the-twins