*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Inflation
  2. Musubi
  3. Who to choose?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826861-Sekirei-Expansion-Interactive/cid/1586229-Inflation
by Zaru
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1826861
The girls of Sekirei start to expand! You decide how!
This choice: Inflation  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Inflation

    by: shinn
Musubi as usually is out on another one of the inn's shopping run races against Tsukiumi. Usually she is join by Tsukiumi as a part of their usual race but today Musubi is by herself because Tsukiumi is off secretly dealing with their Ashikabi behind her back. Luckily for Tsukiumi, Musubi is a fighting obsessed air head and thinks that Tsukiumi is just lost or being really slow today. So Musubi continues acting as if they were racing. Musubi has already gotten the grocery and with Tsukiumi still nowhere in sight Musubi begins to take it easy as she walks back. Musubi is just happily walking along the crowded street wearing her usual fighting outfit which progressively shows off Musubi's naturally large bouncy basketball boobs that bounce with each step she takes.

Musubi continues walking along as happy as can be while carrying her groceries in each hand. Musubi is smiling while she's walking humming a very lovely beat and then says, "I bet Minato will love these groceries, they look really tasty." Musubi continues walking along her usual route home when her fighting senses kick in and she senses someone on a nearby roof watching her. Musubi continues walking very calmly to a nearby alleyway where she wall jumps up to the roof were her stalker waits.

Upon landing she finds....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shinn (UN: throne642 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1826861-Sekirei-Expansion-Interactive/cid/1586229-Inflation