*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827380-Jacobs-Feast/cid/1226407-In-the-beginning
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1827380
Jacob is a young teen who discovers the joys (and happy stomach) of vore!
Chapter #1

In the beginning...

    by: ShadTails
Jacob ran upstairs to his friend's room, racing everyone else to get a good spot on the floor around the TV.
He had been invited to his friend Austin's house for a sleepover with him and 5 other boys from school. How couldhe pass up a night to hang out with a few good friends?

Jacob laid his sleeping bag on the floor by Austin's bed and changed into his Pajamas, a black tanktop and purple gym shorts. Simple enough for a teen his age. After changing, he and the others weren't quiet for a single moment of the night. They played video games, watched movies, and munched on popcorn the whole night until everyone finally got tired and, one by one, passed out in their separate sleeping bags.

Jacob was the last one awake, not usually sleeping much on weekends like this. He decided that he might as well try and hit the hay and closed his eyes. Not even fifteen seconds after closing his eyes he heard a loud gurgling. He sat up and listened intently only to hear it again and realise it was his stomach.

"Great," he said. "what am I supposed to do? I can't creep downstairs to get a snack without waking up Austin's parents." He looked for the popcorn bowl but saw it was completely empty. "Ugh...just great. What am I supposed to..." He glanced over at a friend slerpimg a few feet away from him, Devin, who had his back turned away. Jacob could clearly see the crack of Devin's ass from his shorts, giving him an instant boner. This wasn't unusual for Jacob since he was gay, but, tonight, Devin's ass was looking a lot better than usual. His stomach growled hungrily and his dick throbbed. "...eat."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadTails (UN: zackychu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadTails has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827380-Jacobs-Feast/cid/1226407-In-the-beginning