*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mark Johnson-21 year old college student
  2. Protagonist
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1831557-Ultimate-Power-How-will-you-use-it/cid/1416099-Mark-Johnson-21-year-old-college-student
Rated: E · Interactive · Adult · #1831557
After coming across the most amazing power, will you use it for good or evil?
This choice: Mark Johnson-21 year old college student  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mark Johnson-21 year old college student

    by: The Head Swapper
Mark was struggling through another night deeply immersed in his studies. Unlike Mark's room ate Zach, he never got to go partying due to his commitment to his studies and difficult courses. Mark wasn't that nerdy. In high school he played football but gave it up so he could focus on his college studies. Zach on the other hand drank nearly every night and skated by on the good graces of his parents.

The night before Mark had been hard at work on his 30 page paper when Zach stumbled in his room threw up then asked for Mark to help him to bed. Mark reluctantly helped then resumed his studies an hour later.

As Mark was writing his paper the next night he heard Zach's drunken voice at the doorway trying to impress someone, "This is my place. It's pretty...hic..chill. I have a roomate, but he's probably asleep by now." Mark shut his door and tried to ignore Zach as he gave a tour, "Here's our living room. We mainly hang out here and watch tv." Mark was very puzzled at what he heard next. A man's voice answered Zach in-between what sounded like heels clicking on the hardwood. The voice sounded like an elderly man in his 70's or 80's ,"Will I get to meet your roomate?"

Zach then piped up,"Mark are you here? I want you to meet my friend Georgina." Mark was confused about the source of the elderly voice so he opened his door to see who this Georgina was.

Mark was greeted by a horrifying sight. In front of him was an extremely attractive woman with tan skin, long legs, big breasts and wearing a ridiculously tight pink dress http://www.seductiveye.com/irina-shayk-2...

To Mark's horror, above the woman's long tan neck was the white and pale head of an elderly man with goatee wearing reading glasses. Mark's jaw dropped as he looked at the man woman thing in front of him.

Zach then laughed, "What's up man. Never seen an attractive woman before." Mark was dumbstruck and didn't know what to do so he closed his door and sat in his room. Mark was amazed! How could any of this be true? First there's the fact that a man's head is on a woman's body and secondly his room ate thought that it was perfectly fine!

Suddenly Mark's door opened and the old man strutted his seductive body into the room, "So it looks like you are a swapper as well."

Mark replied

You have the following choices:

1. Help get out of my room!!!

2. What's a swapper?

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Head Swapper (UN: riff317 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1831557-Ultimate-Power-How-will-you-use-it/cid/1416099-Mark-Johnson-21-year-old-college-student