*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Justin Drew.
  2. Male
  3. Basic start.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832131-Monster-girl-academy/cid/2119463-Justin-Drew
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1832131
can you survive in a school where ether your a monster or going to be a slave to one?
This choice: New character  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Justin Drew.

    by: demonstar

Name: Justin Drew

Age: 25

Job: Health teacher

Bio: a seemingly young texan highschool teacher after losing his last teaching job because of certain 'relationship' problems with another teacher. It's taken him months and most of his severage package to find another job and MGA answered. After a long game of phone tag and cross references he was given a chance to teach but before accepting he did some research and found out about the myths of disappearing male students and teachers. So he had to chose ether believe the myths and try to find other work, or go to a sure thing and risk disappearing.

Skills: has a mild knowledge of fire arms mostly rifles from times he hunted with his father.

You have the following choices:

1. go with him

*Noteb*
2. different teacher

*Noteb*
3. a male student

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 demonstar (UN: demonstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demonstar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832131-Monster-girl-academy/cid/2119463-Justin-Drew