*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832685-Anthro-Fluttershys-Night-of-terror/cid/1943137-Fluttershy-Brand-Snake-Boy-Chow
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1832685
Pony-girl Fluttershy is lost in the Everfree forest, Where everything wants her for dinner
This choice: Fluttershy submits and Kaa eats her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fluttershy Brand Snake-Boy Chow!

    by: mikel730
Fluttershy found she could no longer concentrate as her mind succumbed to Kaa's hypnosis. She heard a ping in her head as her eyes began to more rapidly reflect the pretty colored spirals in Kaa's eyes and slowly her mouth became a silly grin that stretched across most of her cute face, her mind now telling her how wonderful it was that she submitted and that she was a good pony-girl who would do whatever Kaa says.

Kaa chuckled knowing how he'd won. "You are mine now Fluttershy." He said to her. "Yes...kaa..." She said in a trance like state.
Kaa chuckled again. "Strip for me my slave." "Yes Kaa..." Fluttershy said still grinning as the snake set her down on a large branch and uncoiled her so she could remove her clothing.

Fluttershy, completly under Kaa's spell, removed her green sweater and let it fall onto the forest floor, she knew she wouldn't need it anymore, Kaa would protect her... Kaa would keep her warm... She undid her bra next and let it fall as well, revealing her rather large and perky breasts, her nipples hard from the hypnosis. Kaa licked his lips in approval. Finally she unzipped her pants and let them slip off her legs and hooves and did the same to her panties,, revealing a beautiful naked yellow pony-girl to the now practiaclly drooling snake-boy.

"Mmm You look deliciousssss my dear... Good enough to eat...." He opened his arms wide. "Come into my embrace." He said smiling. Fluttershy complied and walked slowly to her master's arms, Which quickly wrapped around her and began stroking her mane. "Now trusssst in me... and go to ssssleep my little pony-girl... Closssse your eyessss..." Fluttershy's eyes suddenly felt very heavy, she yawned cutely and slowly let them drift closed as Kaa sang a beautiful lullaby to her and coiled her up tight, giving her neck a little choke, which made her *urk* but than drift peacefully into a deep slumber.

"When you wake..You will be somewhere nice and safe... and warm." He chuckled *if you wake* He thought to himself as he lifted the dozing pony-girl up to his mouth and opened wide.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mikel730 (UN: mikel730 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mikel730 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832685-Anthro-Fluttershys-Night-of-terror/cid/1943137-Fluttershy-Brand-Snake-Boy-Chow