*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rosy slave?
  2. who's first?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833030-Eggman-Colors/cid/2394080-Rosy-slave
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1833030
What would have happened if Eggman used mind control beam on a sonic girl during "Colors".
This choice: Amy Rose  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rosy slave?

    by: Unknown
Bright stars, bright displays... And a bright pink hedgehog was searching about a bright, unopened amusement park, gripping onto a rather large hammer, while the ruins of mechs laid behind her.

"Jeez, he's always looking for some kind of trouble... Lucky I managed to see him going up that tall thing... Guess it's space elevator or something... Tails is always the one with the brains... Still, to think he'd be up here... Eggman must be up to something given he's here, and his mechs are attacking me... There's those weird things floating around... Probably related to Eggman's latest schemes- After all, those planets had to come from somewhere... Where does he get the money for all this, anyway? Is he some kind of politician or something?"

As she started walking through the enormous park, she started to get annoyed with the relatively constant announcements from Eggman, mumbling a remark on how he loved to hear his own voice just so much before she scratched her head and noticed something odd...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ritzngritz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833030-Eggman-Colors/cid/2394080-Rosy-slave