*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1297779-Kidnapped
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1833242
You inherit a farm inhabited by anthros
This choice: Vicky kidnaps you and takes you to her den  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kidnapped!

    by: GWriter
By 4:00 pm you were all done with the chores, and you decide to take a nap. You wake up at about 7:00 in the night, and go downstairs to the kitchen. On the fridge you see a note from Sasha and Tara.

"Out for a walk. There's food in the microwave if you get hungry."

You weren't too hungry, so you decide to go to your car to get your TV and your video games. What can you say, they help you relax. You were at the car and searching your pockets for the keys when you feel a sharp pain in the back of your head. You then collapse to the ground.

Your eyes flutter open, and you see that you're in a cave, and your arms and legs are tied with rope. You struggle to get loose, then you hear a voice. "It's no use struggling."

You look into the cave's depths and see Vicky emerge from the shadows. She was wearing a blue silk robe and was sauntering over to your side. "I tied those ropes as tight as I could. There's no way you're getting out." she said.

"Why are you doing this?" you ask. "I never did anything to you."

Vicky laughs. "Silly, this has nothing to do with anything you did." She gets up and looks out the cave into the night sky. "When I met your uncle, he had all the qualities I was looking for in a man, but he was way too old for me.""She turns and looks at you with the eyes of a predator. "And then you came along. You're young, and you're just like your uncle, and I am not letting this opportunity pass me by." Vicky gets on all fours and slowly crawls to you.

"I'm curious, how old are you?" she asks.

"Um... twenty one" you say.

"Perfect," she says. "I'm twenty two and I love younger guys."

When she grts to you, she gives you some gentle love bites, which elicits a moan from you.

"Ah, so I see you're enjoying this." she says. "Well there's more to come."

Vicky gets back to eye level with you and she leans in closer.....

You have the following choices:

1. VIcky kisses you.

2. Sasha and Tara come to your rescue!

3. You headbutt Vicky.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GWriter (UN: gwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1297779-Kidnapped