*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You go shear Jane
  2. Go groom Marie
  3. Inheritance
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1307962-You-go-shear-Jane
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1833242
You inherit a farm inhabited by anthros
This choice: You go shear Jane  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You go shear Jane

    by: Summit
“sorry I can't right now, I think I should get all the chores I have done before I play.” you say

she smiles and says “well your loss, maybe later than?”

“Defiantly” you reply as you begin walking away. Soon he heard the loud clomping of Marie running in the opposite direction as you

Wondering where you should go next you think about Bess probably in some pain from what Sasha told you. But as you look around you see what looks like a white cloud walking around in the grass periodically getting lower and then moments later getting up and moving around some more. Curious, you decide to go investigate what it is.

As you got closer you notice it was a big ball of wool. Thinking back to your talk with Sasha you decide it is probably Jane because Sasha did tell you she hadn't been sheared in a really long time.

As you neared you saw two black things on top of the mass of wool twitch and quickly she turns to look at you, she looked like she was about to run when you said “Wait please don't run I won't hurt you Jane. I am new to this farm and I was just going around to meet everyone and help them out with there “problems”.” she stopped and looked at you then relaxed a little. As you looked at her she looked like she was a little pudgy but there was just so much wool you couldn't tell where the wool ended and she began.

You slowly walked up to her and stuck your hand out suddenly making her jump a little then you said “if you want I can shear you, I mean that coat sure looks hot and heavy.”

she looks you over and then hesitantly takes your hand. You smile at her and say. “Lets head to the barn, I think that is where the shears are.” She nods and follows you still holding your hand.

After you find the barn and look kind of lost she quietly takes the lead and pulls you into a small horse stall that was rigged into a private room with high walls and a completely wooden door with no windows or anything. on one side there was a mirror and on the opposite side There was a desk with an electric razor and a tool box on it, and a dusty note in your uncles hand writing that said

Dear nephew,

if you are reading this note then that means I have passed on and you have come to take care of my farm. I am leaving this note because I finally lost the strength to shear poor Jane. It just hurt me to much to even try which is why she hasn't been shears in a while. But that isn't the reason for this note, it is to tell you how she likes to be trimmed (if you haven’t noticed she is shy and doesn’t like to talk.) but over the years I found she preferred to keep some wool over her privates both above and below. Not much just enough to hide these spots (try to blend them so they look nice).

And finally I wanted to thank you again, there weren’t many people I liked or trusted enough to give this special place to and I am just glad it went to you.

As you finished reading the note you looked at Jane sitting on a stool looking at a bug that was flying around the room.

You smiled and picked up the razor and turned it on. And walked to her back running a straight line down her back you could tell it would take a couple strokes to get the mass of wool off her. It took about 20 minutes to clean off her arms, legs, back and stomach. You were surprised at how good of shape she was in, the more you took off her the better she looked.

Carefully you trimmed the wool off her breasts leaving a line all the way around like a tube top while shearing off enough so it covers just enough. Then you did the same thing to her lower region giving her a short skit looking patch of wool.

You were about to start on her head but she stopped you and pointed to the tool box. You walked over and looked inside. Inside the box you saw some scissors and a straightener thinking you got what she wanted you pulled out the scissors and curler and went to work you told her that you weren’t the best barber but you would give it a shot. She blushed and bowed her head. First thing you did was straighten it careful to avoid her ears. Then you cut it just a little bit so everything was even. You sat there for a couple minutes trying to make sure it looked good. Finally, you stopped and told her to look and see if that was good. She got up and looked at herself in the mirror. She turned from one side to the other and then looked at you.

You were getting kind of tired of her quietness but asked “so do you like it?” she smiled and nodded then looked down at the ground as she blushed a deep red.

“Cool, well is there anything else I can do for you?”

she shook her head still looking at the ground.

“OK I am going to clean up your wool where should I put it?”

she looked at you then walked over to you genitally grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the room then she walked back in and shut the door.

You stood there for a moment before saying to yourself “i guess that is her way of saying she will do that.”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Milk Bessy

*Noteb*
2. Trouble with vicky

3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Summit (UN: summitgamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1307962-You-go-shear-Jane