*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Piece of Your Mind
  2. Ex-Friends
  3. Witnessing a Rivalry
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1381524-A-Piece-of-Your-Mind
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1833242
You inherit a farm inhabited by anthros
This choice: Confront Vicky.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

A Piece of Your Mind

    by: GWriter
At first you felt sad because Sasha was going through all of this emotional turmoil, but then your sadness is replaced by frustration, which builds and builds until-


"Where does Vicky live?" you ask Sasha.


"In a cave in the woods." she answers. "Why?"


"I'm gonna give her a piece of my mind!" you say.


"You don't have to do that." she says.


"I'm not doing it because I have to." you tell her. "I'm doing it because I want to." Sasha can’t help but smile at your nice, yet aggressive gesture, and she gives you directions to Vicky’s den. They were easy enough to understand.


Later that afternoon, you reach the cave that Vicky’s supposed to be in. “Vicky!” you call. “I need to talk to you!” You hear footsteps coming closer and closer. “Aw! You’ve come to confess your love to me even though Sasha hates me.” she says in a fake voice. “How noble!”


“Keep your weird fantasies to yourself next time.” you say. “Besides, why would I ever love someone as selfish and vain as you?” “Whatever do you mean?” Vicky asks. “I’ve never done anything to you.”


“Sasha told me about how the two of you used to be friends. Why would you end a friend ship with someone who’s been there for you for years?” you ask. “Simple. I grew up. What’s the point in having Sasha as a friend when all the boys flock to me like birds?” she says. “Besides, I was doing her a favor, too. If she kept hanging out with me, then she’d look worse in comparison to me.”


You couldn’t believe what you were hearing. Vicky was really a cold-hearted bitch. You don’t want to hear another word and you turn t leave, but Vicky says something. “You can stay here and fool around if you want.” “Bite me.” You say without turning around.

When you get home, you walk into the house and you see that

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sasha made a nice dinner for you.

2. She has something "special" planned.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GWriter (UN: gwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1381524-A-Piece-of-Your-Mind