*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833309-Spaceship-of-Weight-Gain/cid/2548218-The-Camping-Trip
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1833309
A mysterious spaceship makes young adult human females swell in pleasure and weight gain
This choice: campers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Camping Trip

    by: crushstar
Two ladies trek their way through the forest in hopes of finding a suitable spot to camp under the shining stars. The campers were two friends in their early twenties named Carmen and Abby. Carmen, far more energetic than her companion, was a bit of an fitness junkie. From daily habits such as nutritious eating and exercise to outdoor activities, Carmen embodied health. Abby on the other hand was much more mellow. Though still slim and healthy, she simply did not possess the same affinity Carmen had for fitness and such found herself getting dragged into activities.

"Just a little further..." promised the toned Carmen.

"Ughhh you keep saying that." whined Abby.

"Ah ha here we are." announced Carmen swinging her arms open. "Take a gander at the great outdoors Abby."

Abby lacked the enthusiaism of her friend which clearly manifested in her lethargic response "Yeah... it sure is breathtaking."

"Don't be sarcastic." Carmen snapped.

The two then began to set up camp. Taking far longer then expected, the girls were relieved that they finished before the sun set. Despite having an athletic body, Carmen lacked the experience of a typical camper which made the venture somewhat bumpy. Carmen had intended to gather food from the wild but completely failed. Luckily Abby planned ahead and brought tons of snacks which Carmen found underwhelming.

"Yuck you eat that garbage?" Carmen gagged digging through Abby's backpack.

"Oh come on they're just nutri-bars." Abby reasoned.

"Oh really?" Carmen held out a bag of marshmellows.

"I figured we'd make s'mores."

Abby's words were met with an unamused glare. "You know that's how girls like you get fat."

"I guess." Abby pouted. "But what will we eat? You couldn't catch any animals or even find any berries."

"We can go without dinner, we did eat a large lunch before setting out." Carmen suggested.

Eventually Carmen capitulated after Abby's endless complaints and indulged in the nutri-bars with Abby though to Abby's dismay they did not have s'mores.

Before they knew it darkness had crept over them.

"Well guess it's time to sleep." Carmen said as the two of them crawled into their sleeping bags.

Before they fell asleep they gazed upon the star-light sky finding all of the stars impressive. There were so many more lights in the sky when one leaves the city. The girls delighted as they found all of the pretty constellations and big glowing stars. One in particular was rather bright, and seemed to get brighter.

"Hey is it me or is that star getting bigger?" Carmen asked

"Oh my it is getting bigger. And brighter!" Abby's voice spoke with alarm.

"I think it's coming at us!" Carmen loudly worried.

Suddenly the two ladies were engulfed in a blinding light. Little did they know that they had just been abducted by a spacecraft under the control of the Chubby Primary.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crushstar (UN: islandhope at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nivekstar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833309-Spaceship-of-Weight-Gain/cid/2548218-The-Camping-Trip