*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834178-Universal-Program/cid/2948008-Height-Add-an-extra-foot-to-his-short-stature
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1834178
A program with the power to alter reality and you're about to make some "big" changes!
This choice: Height: Add an extra foot to his short stature.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Height: Add an extra foot to his short stature.

    by: Unknown
Height. At a measly 4'7, with a small penis of half an inch, he had always wanted to be bigger. He decided to test the program out and selected the slider for build. There were 4 options, skinny, athletic, fat and others. His stats were currently deep into the "Fat" category. He peered down at his flabby belly, large moobs, and fat arms. He sighed, and moved onto the height slider. It read 4'7". He shook his head. His best friend was the second shortest guy in their entire school. And even he was 3 inches taller than Keith. He slid the height up to 4'10, and was surprised as to how much better he looked with his fat spread out a little bit more. He didn't look good, but it was better. Without thinking, he hit *apply.* He shut off his pc, and went to bed, feeling really tired and tingly all of a sudden.

He woke up the next morning, in his old bed. Since he hadn't grown since he was about 8, he still had a racing car bed. Something felt off, though. His feet were touching the border at then end of his bed, but his head was still on his pillow. He had never done that before. He stood, and felt dizzy. His perspective was different. He walked across to the height chart on his wall, and was shocked that he now surpassed the 4'7" marker he had been at for years! He measured himself, and was now 4'10"! Shocked, he then remembered the organizer. "No! It couldn't..." He moved back over to his pc, and turned it back on. "Keith! You're gonna be late for school!" His mom called. He swore, and ran downstairs.

He got back home, and ran straight to the computer. The program was already booted up,oddly. He looked over his stats again, almost giddy. "What to do first?" He clicked on the head section. All of his stats showed up. "Eyes: pale green. Hair: brown. Maturity: pre-pubescent. Fat content: 40%." He smiled, and changed the statistics to "black, pure blonde, pubescent (clear), 2%." He hit 'apply' and the wave of exhaustion hit him once more. He barely made it to the bed before he collapsed.

He woke up, and instantly felt different. It was late again, and he ran to the bathroom to brush his teeth. When he got there, though, he was stopped by his appearance in the mirror. What everyone would have once agreed was an ugly face, now stood the handsome face of a teenager, with no spots or acne. His hair was slicked back naturally, a beautiful colour. His eyes were the purest black, deep and compelling. He grinned, revealing a set of perfect teeth. On his way out of the bathroom, he bumped into Brad.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Brad notices the change.

*Noteb*
2. Brad doesn't notice the change. (Reserved)

*Noteb*
3. Reader choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834178-Universal-Program/cid/2948008-Height-Add-an-extra-foot-to-his-short-stature