*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Give it to Dad
  2. A Great Buy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834178-Universal-Program/cid/FW9T95N8K-Give-it-to-Dad
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1834178
A program with the power to alter reality and you're about to make some "big" changes!
This choice: Give it to Dad  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Give it to Dad

    by: Unknown
"Maybe Dad will get some use out of this," Brad said, handing the program back to his mother. His mind was on high scores and social media. Vanessa pursed her lips slightly as she left the room. What am I going to do with my deadbeat son? She walked back to the bedroom she and her husband, Carlos, shared. Carlos was sitting on the edge of the bed reading. As he was most days off, he was in his underwear at his own computer, this time paying the bills like Vanessa asked him to a week ago. She set the CD case to the side as she came up behind Carlos with a big shoulder rub.

"Thank you, sweetheart," she said in a velvety voice.

Carlos grinned and took his hands off the keyboard. "No late fees this time. We're gonna get our money on track."

"I'm glad you're seeing things my way."

She spun him around, sitting down in his lap and planting a kiss on his lips. Carlos leaned into his wife's affection and put his big meaty hands on her hips. The two broke off quickly yet unwillingly.

"Your son didn't want this organizer I bought, and he thought you'd get some use out of it."

"Perfect, darling. I'll check it out after I finish the bills. By the way, have his teachers said anything about his grades?"

"Yes, and Brad and I are about to have a talk. If it doesn't work today, I'll need you to come in later."

Vanessa gave a final farewell kiss before leaving to convince her son to do his homework. After she closed the door, Carlos picked up the CD case. These bills were agonizing. Maybe he should take a little break...

You have the following choices:

1. "I've worked hard today. It's time for a break."

*Noteb*
2. "These bills are almost done. Let's get them finished."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834178-Universal-Program/cid/FW9T95N8K-Give-it-to-Dad