*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834178-Universal-Program/cid/UPHGP386P-Moing-up-in-the-world
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1834178
A program with the power to alter reality and you're about to make some "big" changes!
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Moing up in the world

    by: Unknown
Carlos was met with a long list of drop-down menus, sliding bars, and check boxes. One section, titled "Presets", caught his eye. He read through the list of options and settled on one called "the Massive Hunk" and read its description.

"Put Hollywood stars to shame with this preset. Get tall and tan with rippling muscles and bulges everywhere. Good luck finding a pair of jeans that don't show off your newly acquired goods. Satisfaction guaranteed."

Vanessa is always staring at that Chris Hemsworth. Let's see how she likes this.

Carlos made his selection and clicked "Go!". The cooling fans in his PC came on full blast; this was one powerful program. He felt a warmth rush through his body as he walked over to the full-length mirror on the other wall. His muscles visibly rippled as they grew outward, his tan skin growing taut. His shoulders broadened, his pecs swelled, his arms grew thicker, and his abs gained more definition as he watched.

"Holy crap," he said out loud. He had just added several inches of height and nearly a hundred pounds of muscle in just seconds, all while barely breaking a sweat. This was incredible. He couldn't stop staring at himself in the mirror, even though his eyes kept being drawn lower to his waistline.

He'd wanted to be a little taller and fitter, but it seemed he had accidentally dialed himself up to eleven. And that wasn't even the most noticeable change. His cock was now nearly eight inches long, and still growing. His boxers were tightening around his thighs and butt, which were getting a little bigger with each passing second.
"Oh my god," Carlos gasped as his bulges became more and more prominent. He quickly pulled down his boxers to his ankles, freeing his growing member from its prison.

Carlos looked down at what had become a large bulge in the front of his shorts. He pushed it back and forth with his hand; even flaccid, his package was massive. He reached his hands around his hips and felt his new, round butt. He looked in the mirror admiring his backside. He thought about Vanessa again, how she always loved his ass, and he grinned. As the changes simmered down, the warmth slowly left his body. He looked around, relishing being above eye level with the picture frame he put up last week holding a photo of his family. That photo now included Carlos' new body, towering over the rest of his family.

The computer chimed successfully which drew Carlos' attention from himself. Excitedly, he moved over to the computer to check his stats. The screen displayed only the stats that had changed.

Height: 6' 5" (196 cm)
Weight: 270 lbs.
Body fat: 9%
Shoe size: 15 US
Penis length: 11in. (28 cm)
Penis girth: 10 in. (25 cm)
Testicle size approx: grapefruit

The other measurements Carlos didn't care for that much. His curiosity was kindled. What other changes could he make?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Keep changing himself

*Noteb*
2. Change Brad

*Noteb*
3. Change Vanessa

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834178-Universal-Program/cid/UPHGP386P-Moing-up-in-the-world