*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834262-Compromising-Situations/cid/1242750-Wear-a-short-skirt-with-no-panties-underneath
by Tony C
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1834262
Six girls find themselves in different uncomfortable situations.
This choice: Wear a short skirt with no panties underneath  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wear a short skirt with no panties underneath

    by: Tony C
“I’ve never done this before,” said Kirsten. She was currently in a park near her building, wearing a tanktop, bra, flip-flops, and a miniskirt, the shortest skirt she had ever worn, and no panties on underneath. Susan was with her. She had let Kirsten borrow one of her own skirts.

“What?,” said Susan. “Wearing a skirt that short? Why not? You’ve got great legs.”

Kirsten was surprised by that comment. “Thanks, but what I meant was I’ve never gone out without panties before.”

“Oh. That’s not a big deal. I’ve gone out many times like that.” Kirsten wasn’t surprised by that comment, considering the type of clothes she had seen her neighbor wear over the years.

“So what now?”

Susan had brought a bag with her, which had her camera in it. She took it out and turned it on. “I want you to spend the rest of the day like that. Doing so will earn you $50.”

“Okay.” Kirsten was hoping to get more than that, but it probably wasn’t daring enough for Susan. After all, no one but them knew about her lack of underwear, and it would stay that way as long as she was careful.

The women were walking through the park when they reached a bench. “Let’s sit down,” said Susan. So they did. It was a simple task for Susan, who was wearing pants. Not so much for Kirsten, who had not sat down since she put the skirt on. In her attempt to sit, the skirt bunched up around her waist. If anyone had walked by at that moment, they would have seen everything. Kirsten tried to pull the skirt down to regain some modesty, but it didn’t do much good. She was still very exposed. She sat down and crossed her legs. Susan was filming the whole thing and enjoying it.

“How do you feel?,” said Susan.

“Uncomfortable,” said Kirsten.

“Let’s see how you feel after this. In addition to the $50, I’ll give you a bonus. $200 if you flash your crotch to 20 guys. That’s $10 per guy. It must be 20. If it’s only 19, you won’t get the 200. Kirsten’s heart raced at the thought of doing that. She couldn’t even respond to Susan.

Then a man came and sat in the bench across from them. “If you’re going to do it, now would be a great time to start,” said Susan.

You have the following choices:

1. Kirsten flashes

*Noteb*
2. Kirsten refuses

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tony C (UN: tonyc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tony C has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834262-Compromising-Situations/cid/1242750-Wear-a-short-skirt-with-no-panties-underneath