*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834795-Mirror-of-Reality/cid/1912700-A-Big-Breakfast
by Jeary
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1834795
A teen is given a mirror that allows him to travel to an alternate reality.
This choice: It's yours  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A Big Breakfast

    by: Jeary
"It's yours Jake, don't worry you'll be able to eat it all you usually do." Sally told you. With that you decided to start eating your breakfast. Despite your small size the large pancake breakfast wasn't really as filling as you first thought it would be especially considering how big it was. Despite that it wasn't until you finished and ate every last bite of it that you were finally satisfied with it. Once you finished it you noticed your mom holding your dad in the pocket of her shirt. "Hi Mom, and Dad." you said.

"Did you enjoy breakfast Jake?" Your mother asked. You nodded. "Good Sally's done with hers and it's almost time for you two to go to school. Try not to die okay?"

You looked at your mom confused at the last few words she said. You immediately factored in the fact that your size doesn't give you much defense, but you had still yet to figure out why school would b e even more deadly that just staying home. You quickly came to the decision to ask your sister.

" Sally! What does mom mean when she says try not to die at school?" You asked.

Sally just sighed before responding to your question. "Some people try and well, make other men fight each other for the sake of choosing who they want to marry, You've been lucky so far but that doesn't mean it wont change. Let's just hope your able to survive. Hurry up and get in my pocket."

You quickly got into your sister pocket and then you both went to school. At School however you found out that it would be...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A School of Terror

*Noteb*
2. Nothing to bad, Yet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeary (UN: silvernights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834795-Mirror-of-Reality/cid/1912700-A-Big-Breakfast