*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834932-Diapers-of-a-dark-artist/cid/1249281-he-fell-down-a-hole
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1834932
this is an interactive story of my character Johann getting diapered
This choice: he fell down a hole  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

he fell down a hole

    by: blakemitch1696
Did I say hole? I meant a mineshaft, One that was about 30 feet deep. And he free fell all the way down until his body hit the ground with a loud "THUMP!!!!"

His body layed on the floor, most of his bones were broken and his limbs mangeled. Johann's bones began cracking and popping into place and he began to reasemble himself. After most of him was repaired he stood up, swaying a bit from either disorentation or that some of his bones were still broken, but maintained his balance after all of that. Johann looks straight up and whistles to himself.

"Damn, did that suck." he muttered as he cracked his knuckles and his neck. He was about ot cast a spell that would allow him to float back up when sinister laughter was heard.

He turns his attention to the sorce of the laughter to find nothing but darkness from the tunnel. Suddenly, a woman emerged from the shadows, her hair was as red as burning embers, bronze skin, deep pools of purple for eyes, and sligtly demonic batwings sprouted from her back, she was wearing black armor though it was more revealing than armor should be. Judging from the demonic armor and wings, the lustful body she's practically putting on display, it was safe to bet that the woman was a Succubus or some other kind of demon.

"It's been awhile since a mortal's been here, let alone one that survived such a great fall..." the succubus said. For some strange reason, Johann wasn't afraid of the demon; even though it's prey were usually men and had a tendincy to devore them body and soul.

"I'm not really much of a mortal," Johann stated in a calm tone, perhaps to calm for the situation.

The demon licked her lips suductively, she nearly stood a whole foot taller than Johann -who was about 5' 6''- she flew closer to him but he stood his ground. In a flash of blinding light she jabbed her hand into Johann's chest and pulled out a ghostly version of the young man, but something was off. she noticed that chans were linked to his body and soul. The succubus merely shrugged this off as a minor inconvinence and attempted to cut the chains but to no avail.

JoHann's soul began to retract to its body. causing him to gasp for air.

"GOD DAMMIT!!!" he swore loudly, "I hate it when that happnes!!!"

The succubus didn't know what shocked her more, the fact that she could not pull out and consume this mortal's soul, or that he had experianced this before.

Johann out streched his hand and a sword materialized in his hand, he took up a poor fighting pose in a foolish attempt to look menacing to the demoness.

Something about this mortal intriged the demon, only causing her to want Johann even more then she would for any run of the mill human.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 blakemitch1696 (UN: blakemitch1969 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
blakemitch1696 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834932-Diapers-of-a-dark-artist/cid/1249281-he-fell-down-a-hole