*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Regressed
  2. Miles 'Tails' Prower
  3. Alrighty Then, Let's Go
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836350-Sonic-The-Hedgehog-Sex-Adventures/cid/1571286-Regressed
by Nathan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1836350
Sonic and Friends go through everyday life... in the manner of having sex or being sexed
This choice: Regressed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Regressed

    by: Unknown
Tails sat in a lawn chair relaxing. Knuckles recently asked him to check on the master emerald, since recently, it had started glowing. So far, nothing ha happened, until now. Tails laptop blew up, getting his immediate attention. He ran to the emerald, which suckd him into it. Tails awoke in the ancient echidna tribe territory. He got up to look around when he heard. "Sir Tails, it's you." He heard a familiar voice say. "Tikal? What's going on?" Tails asked. "Recently, my home has been attacked by some strange creature, imagine chaos just in a plant form. And Chaos and I have been busy keeping it away from the chao." Tikal said. "Okay, but why me?" Tails asked. "You were the only one that would understand how to stop it." Tikal answered. She then sent Tails in the fakers direction. He finally found it in an open field. He jumped at it, only to have a puff of gas blast him. When he stopped coughing, he noticed he was 3 again. Tails turned to run, but the fake chaos stopped him. It shot a rose whip from its hand, going up Tails anus. He could feel it doing something, and it was pulled it out. Tails kept running and reached the tribes home. Tikal took one look at him and decided to.

You have the following choices:

1. Treat him as a child to revert him to his original age

*Noteb*
2. Call upon someone else

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nathan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836350-Sonic-The-Hedgehog-Sex-Adventures/cid/1571286-Regressed