*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Zach
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836568-Shrink-with-your-Brother/cid/1249008-Zach
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1836568
Your brother moved out with you and two friends. One day you shrink.
This choice: Zach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Zach

    by: BoB7654
Zach, your twin brother, opened the door to your room. Zach looked like a god! Even though you've known him your whole life you've managed to hide the fact that you had a gay crush on him. On a regular day Zack was 6", skinny, but toned. Used to play sports in high school. He wore jeans, flannels, beanies, and on the rare occasion underwear. Today Zach stood so tall you would barely reach the edge of his black Vans. As he came into the room, he yelled, as if to wake you, "Ten minutes until I'm going to work, can I take your car." He looked around the room confused because your car was still in the driveway. " Must of taken a walk" he said nonchalantly. He then started moving towards you, you thought he had seen you, but then turned to your bedside table and started to look through the drawers. "Man where does he keep his fucking keys." he said to himself. Do you stay where you are or approach your brother?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay where you are!

2. Help!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BoB7654 (UN: bob7654 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BoB7654 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836568-Shrink-with-your-Brother/cid/1249008-Zach