*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ricky turned over, his groin!
  2. Ricky
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836568-Shrink-with-your-Brother/cid/1249097-Ricky-turned-over-his-groin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1836568
Your brother moved out with you and two friends. One day you shrink.
This choice: Ricky turned over, his groin!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ricky turned over, his groin!

    by: BoB7654
After you flew up into the air you look down and see that Ricky has flipped over on the bed and does not have any snacks. You laugh thinking about how you had just moved your stash somewhere else. You think you have gotten the last laugh until you see where you are going to land... you land with a bounce on his taught boxers, just to the left of the giant bulge that was his flaccid penis. He feels the bounce and sits up giving you a full view of his washboard abs and rippling pectorals. You look to the right and left where you see jungles of armpit hair sticking out form under his arms. His collar bones and biceps. His neck leading up to his perfect face topped off with his perfect smile. Ricky looks down and sees you. With sudden realization, he gawks at his latest prize. "Oh my God!!!" How did you get this way answered in an I don't know with another circle of questions following the same pattern followed. " What happened to your snacks?" Clearly annoyed you say, " You hid them" and he asks Where? " You answer if I told you then they wouldn't be hidden would they?" He then says DICK!!! and his eyes light up as if he had gotten an idea. Then I'll eat you!!!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mouth

*Noteb*
2. Penis

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BoB7654 (UN: bob7654 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BoB7654 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836568-Shrink-with-your-Brother/cid/1249097-Ricky-turned-over-his-groin