*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Do you need help?
  2. Andy
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836568-Shrink-with-your-Brother/cid/1249657-Do-you-need-help
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1836568
Your brother moved out with you and two friends. One day you shrink.
This choice: Do you need help?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Do you need help?

    by: BoB7654
"Oh my God! Are you okay?" he yelled. You are half relieved you found help and half disappointed you didn't get to see your friend naked. You tell him your fine just confused and scared. " Should I take you to the hospital?" I don't think they cure shrinking Andy you tell him. " I guess your right." he says. " Well than what do you want to do ? he asks. I don't know I guess watch T.V. you tell him. Okay right away! he says. He puts his hand down by the edge of the bed and inclines his head implying for you to get on. You are not to thrilled, but it's not too bad. You think to yourself as you are chauffeured to the living room, why Andy hadn't brought up an excuse for sniffing your shoe just a minute ago. You shake the thought as he sits on the couch. He kicks back and puts his feet up on the coffee table. He takes the toe of his left shoe and kicks off his right shoe. Then takes his right foot and kicks off his left shoe. He then takes his left foot and grabs his right sock with his left toes and peels the sweat stained sock off his enormous right foot. He then takes the toes on his right foot and peel off his left sock. He leaves both socks sitting on the table. He places you on the coffee table between his putrid bare feet and the pile of most likely week old socks. He takes the remote and doesn't look at you which means he probably didn't realize his poor treatment of his miniature friend. He flips through the channels and finds the show he wants to watch. He puts the remote down next to his thigh on the couch and puts his hands behind his head. You look at him in total disbelief and catch a glimpse of the jungles of jet black hair underneath both of his arms. What do you do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bare Feet

*Noteb*
2. Socks

3. Ask to explore his armpits.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BoB7654 (UN: bob7654 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BoB7654 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1836568-Shrink-with-your-Brother/cid/1249657-Do-you-need-help