*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stories
  2. Stories
  3. Let's get started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1838586-Stories-for-all/cid/2397187-Stories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Logan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1838586
Write whatever you want.
This choice: Stories  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Stories

    by: Unknown
Warren was a therapeutic foster parent, he'd recently gotten his first child; Ezekiel Allen Cooper. He was a small boy for 15, pale, very underweight, needing a small diet and still had bruises on his body when he came over. Before, he rarely left his home in country and a lot of things scared him. So he'd been wetting himself lately. Tonight was one of his first nights with Warre- Daddy, he insisted on being called Daddy. It was late, and dark. Ezekiel sat in the corner of his blue room on the floor wearing nothing but a shirt and a pair of Goodnite Boxers. The room had a bed, with plastic sheets and safety rails. But Ezekiel thought it was a test, he also couldn't sleep. So he was in the corner, in the dark, trying to quietly figure out a Game Boy Advance, with no idea baby monitors were around his room, both audio and visual. He did, however, jump about a foot when the door opened and Warren stood there with a baby bottle of milk. He tried hiding the game boy behind his back.
"Thirsty, Ezekiel?" Warren asked softy.
Unsure of what the proper answer was, Ezekiel responded with a question

You have the following choices:

1. "Yessir?"

*Noteb*
2. "Nahsir?"

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Logan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1838586-Stories-for-all/cid/2397187-Stories