*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1838586-Stories-for-all/cid/2406454-A-thick-baby-diaper
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Logan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1838586
Write whatever you want.
This choice: A thick baby diaper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

A thick baby diaper

    by: Unknown
"Shh, shh, it's okay, Daddy's here. You're okay, you're not in trouble, Sweetie."
Ezekiel looked around still in a panic but all he saw was the man holding up something white with colors on it.
"This is just for tonight, okay big boy?"
Ezekiel just nodded still expecting some punishment. He shut his eyes as his thumb was removed from his mouth and something...else replaced in. Warren then grabbed his legs and Ezekiel didn't open his eyes until he realized nothing hurt, and he could still suck on the blue thing in his mouth. He pulled out the pacifier but Warren slipped it back in, "good boys suck on this and not their thumbs, okay, Eze?"

You have the following choices:

1. "Yessir?" Ezekiel wanted so bad to be good.

*Noteb*
2. "What?" Ezekiel dared to question

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Logan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1838586-Stories-for-all/cid/2406454-A-thick-baby-diaper