*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stories
  2. Stories
  3. Let's get started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1838586-Stories-for-all/cid/2424403-Stories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Logan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1838586
Write whatever you want.
This choice: Stories  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Stories

    by: Thatguy42
A spin on the avatar the last air bender story. Aang didn't find out he was avatar till he was 18 causing him to leave with Appa crashing into the water freezing. The air nomads were wiped out by the fire nation. Over 100 years later the main cast are from mid to layer twenties while aang remained 18. 5 years before aang woke up a disease spread wiping out all men leaving only women. The remaining survivors decide to build a giant city together splitting the city into three parts. Water, fire and earth. Katara became water tribe leader of the water city, Toph became earth queen of the earth city and Azula became fire lord of the fire city. The disease also had a side affect to the females making them more voluptuous and lustful than normal.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Different story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatguy42 (UN: woow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Logan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1838586-Stories-for-all/cid/2424403-Stories